We encourage you to visit our website regularly for any updates to our privacy policies.
GPSInternetMarketing.net will collect and hold your personal information for the purpose of:
• providing you with the relevant product and/or service;
• letting you know about other products and/or services which might interest you; or
• Assisting us generally in managing your transactions with us.
We may disclose the information we gather to:
• Our employees and advisor to provide you our future offers and services in which you might be interested.
• Affiliates and other third parties to process your transactions successfully.
• corporate transactions involving the transfer of all or part of the assets or business of a member of GPSInternetMarketing.net or in a corporate restructure.
• Court in response to a subpoena.
If in any circumstances the information provided by you has any errors then you may be subjected to our legal obligations and your account will be canceled without any prior notice.
GPSInternetMarketing.net takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, or disclosure. For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
Personal details, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
For queries please contact us here.